Does Tesla have Spotify? To get Tesla Spotify to work, there are many apps and methods that can help you. If you need some of the best ways to use Spotify in Tesla, you will find all the relevant details. Do you know which two methods are used to utilize Spotify on Tesla? Although many ways could work for this, we will enlist two primary methods here that are beneficial in this regard.
You don’t need to go anywhere else in search of the correct information because what we have here would be the best solution to your question. In this article, we will let you know how users can use Spotify in Tesla. Read this article without skipping any part of it, and we hope that you will be able to find all the answers to your quarries by the end.
- Part 1. Play Spotify on Tesla with Spotify Premium
- Part 2. Get Tesla Spotify to Work without Spotify Premium
- Part 3. Last Words
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Tesla with Spotify Premium
Spotify in Tesla works on different models including Model X, 3, and Model S. You can play Tesla Spotify with the help of the following steps.
- At the start, install the Spotify application on your phone. Then turn on Bluetooth.
- Link your smartphone to Tesla via Bluetooth, press the Bluetooth icon on the vehicle’s center touchscreen. Next, set Media Source to your phone.
- Open the web browser from the center touchscreen and go to the official website of Tesplayer.
- Log into TesPlayer to gain access to Spotify via your Spotify Premium account.
- In the end, after logging in, you can start browsing the songs and play your favorite tracks in Tesla.
With a Premium Spotify account, you sync the Spotify playlist to the car. There is no need to do anything else as the rest of the functions will remain the same. Just remember that Tesla doesn’t let you make any new playlists.
Part 2. How to Get Tesla Spotify to Work without Spotify Premium Using AudFun Spotify Music Converter
Users can avail Tesla Spotify account without the premium subscription by using AudFun Spotify Music Converter. This is one of the finest music converter tools that allows you to convert and play different formats of Spotify music files on other devices with ease.
Not many applications provide you with such an amazing service as AudFun as it lets you change the formats in various versions such as MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, and AAC. By using this tool, there is no need to stay online to listen to your favorite songs, as you can play them in offline mode as well.
AudFun Spotify Music Converter for Tesla
- Download songs from Spotify for Tesla to play offline
- Convert Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc.
- Enable to get Spotify music on Tesla without Premium
- The conversion of Spotify music up to 5X faster and keeps lossless quality
How to Convert Spotify for Tesla without Spotify Premium Account
To use Spotify in Tesla without having a Spotify premium account, you need to go through the following steps.
Step 1 Add Spotify music to AudFun Spotify Music Converter
At the start, open AudFun Spotify Music Converter for Mac or Windows. Then drag and drop Spotify music that you would like to convert to MP3 to AudFun. This tool adds Spotify music through an automatic way to the main interface.
Step 2 Alter output settings for Spotify Tesla
Now tap ‘AudFun Spotify Music Converter for Mac’ from the Apple menu bar or hit Menu bar to select ‘Preferences’ > ‘Convert’ to alter Spotify output format as MP3.
Step 3 Download Spotify music for Tesla
In the end, press the button ‘Convert’. Then you can download and convert Spotify to MP3 without paying anything on it.
Step 4 How to get Spotify Tesla to work step-by-step
Below are the steps that can help you in using Spotify in Tesla, so have a look and find out what commands users are supposed to follow.
- Tap on the Music icon on the screen and press on the Spotify option. From here you will be redirected to a new window where you will be asked to log in.
- Then log in by selecting the Tesla account. By doing that, you will see that the Spotify Premium account will be connected automatically. Your car’s audio screen will show the Spotify account from where you will be capable to select the music, albums, stations, and playlists.
- Now after you are done with the setup, you can utilize the voice command feature and ask Tesla to play any Premium Spotify songs that you want to listen to.
Part 3. Last Words
Without any doubt, we can say that people need to enjoy their best time listening to their favorite tracks. We hope this article will be helpful for you in getting to know whatsoever you were looking for. All those users wondering does Tesla have Spotify probably has found all the answers to their questions.
You should now waste any more time searching for the right tool to use Spotify in Tesla because the methods we have discussed above are some of the finest options that you can try out. Just go for it to have a try.