“I’m a music lover, and I like listening to music on Spotify. Recently, I want to download Spotify songs and listen offline, but I don’t want to upgrade to the Premium subscription. Can I listen to Spotify offline without Premium? Any suggestion is appreciated.”
We know that Spotify is a popular and most used music streaming platform in the world. And it has millions of active users across the globe. It has both free and premium services. Free users get ads with lower music quality, while Premium ones listen to ad-free music of high quality. And, Spotify Premium users are allowed to listen to music offline.
However, some users want to listen to Spotify offline without Premium. Listening to music without Internet connectivity is an indispensable feature. In this way, you can explore the world of songs in your desired way. But how can you listen to Spotify offline without paying the Premium fees? There are some other ways where one can leverage offline music without Premium. Let’s read the post here and learn more details.
- Part 1. How to Listen to Spotify Offline Without Premium
- Part 2. How to Listen to Spotify Offline with Premium
- Part 3. Comparison
- Part 4. FAQs
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Listen to Spotify Offline Without Premium
If you have Spotify Premium, you might be familiar with its offline mode. The platform syncs and streams playlists offline on its authorized devices for a Premium subscriber. This is, no doubt, an amazing feature, but it is not applicable to free users. You might wonder how to listen to Spotify songs offline without Premium. Well, there is an outstanding tool named AudFun Spotify Music Converter that can enable you to enjoy Spotify music offline for free.
AudFun is a simple-to-use, convenient, and strong tool. And it can help you in enjoying songs on Spotify without any boundaries. By using the tool, you can download any song, playlist, or track of various formats with ease and enjoy it all the time. It supports converting Spotify to MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, WAV, and M4B. It also allows you to download songs at 5X speed without losing the quality and information of ID3 tags. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, anyone can easily download and convert Spotify songs quickly. After that, you will get the local Spotify music tracks on your computer. At last, you can listen to Spotify offline without premium anywhere and anytime.
Main Features of AudFun Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify songs, playlists, and albums even with a Spotify Free account
- Supports to convert Spotify music to FLAC, WAV, AAC, and many more
- The audio quality remains the same as the original file
- Keep full ID3 tags and meta-information so that you can find out and manage songs
- Get Spotify songs converted with a speed of 5X
- Listen to Spotify offline for free on various devices and platforms
In the following part, you will know how to listen to Spotify music offline without Premium using AudFun Music Converter. To use it, you need to install the Spotify app in advance.
Step 1 Install AudFun Spotify Music Converter
Download the AudFun tool on your Windows or Mac computer. After the installation is done, open it and you can see the Spotify app launched. Then you need to register AudFun if you had purchased it. Just click the menu option and register yourself.
Step 2 Choose and add Spotify music to AudFun
Select the Spotify songs you want to convert from the Spotify app. Then drag and drop the audio files into the AudFun software. You can also copy and paste the Spotify song’s links to AudFun. And then touch the ‘+‘ icon to get the songs loaded into the main screen of AudFun.
Step 3 Set output format
After loading all the songs, select the music format you want on AudFun. Go to Menu and then choose ‘Preferences‘. Then press the ‘Convert‘ option in the setting window. You can choose the output format from MP3, FLAC, AAC, and more. You can also change the audio quality by altering the channels, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Download Spotify music to the computer
When everything is set, press the OK button. Then click on the ‘Convert‘ button to download Spotify music on the computer. And then you will get all the songs converted within minutes. After that, go to the ‘converted‘ icon to check the audio files on your computer.
Now, we have got the local Spotify music files, and you can listen to them offline on your computer. You can also use a USB disk to transfer the songs to any device you like.
Many mobile users are curious about how to listen to Spotify offline without Premium on phone such as iPhone or Android phones. There are two ways to enjoy Spotify music offline on iPhone. Let’s explain them one by one.
#1 Use AudFun Music Converter
As introduced above, AudFun Spotify Music Converter is an easy-to-use Spotify music downloader for Windows and Mac. So, you can first use AudFun to download Spotify songs and save them in MP3 format to your computer. Then follow the guide below to transfer the downloaded Spotify songs to your iPhone.
If you use a Windows computer, you can follow the steps below:
- For listening to music offline, connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Then launch iTunes and click on the ‘Device‘ button present on the top left for selecting iPhone.
- Choose the Music tab and press select Sync Music for enabling it.
- Then transfer all the Spotify music into it by selecting the Entire music library.
- Then sync the music to your phone by clicking Apply.
If you are on a Mac computer, please check how to do that as follows:
- Connect your iPhone device to your Mac computer. Then open the Finder.
- Hit on the device in the sidebar of the Finder. And then touch ‘Music‘.
- Choose the ‘Sync music onto your device‘ option to start syncing your Spotify music.
- Click the ‘Selected playlist, albums, artists, and genres‘ checkbox. Then choose the music you to transfer and then hit on the ‘Apply‘ button.
#2 Use TweakBox
You have to download the TweakBox from the iPhone’s App Store. And then you can get access to a modified or hacked Spotify application. Then you can leverage the features that Premium subscribers get. Follow the below steps to listen to Spotify music offline on iPhone without Premium.
- Go to the TweakBox website on your browser from your iPhone. Then download and install it on your iOS device.
- Head to the ‘Profile Downloaded‘ section to unzip the profile configuration. Here you need to enter your iPhone password to authorize your device.
- Open the TweakBox app and find the ‘Spotify++‘ app under the ‘Tweaked apps’.
- Click and install the ‘Tweaked apps‘. Then you will get a Spotify app with Premium features.
You may wonder how to listen to Spotify offline on Android. Here we’ll also show you two ways how to enjoy a Spotify playlist on an Android device offline.
#1 Use AudFun Music Converter
Well, the principle of using AudFun Music Converter is the same as that on iPhone. You should first use AudFun to download Spotify music to the desktop, and then transfer them to your Android phone. Here is how.
- Connect your Android phone to the computer. Then locate the Spotify music files on your computer.
- Then, drag music from Spotify to Android phone’s music folder. At last, you can listen to Spotify offline without Premium on Android devices.
#2 Use Spotify Premium Mod
For that, you have to access a Spotify Premium Mod APK platform that can allow you to download songs offline. You have to follow certain simple steps mentioned below.
- Uninstall the Spotify application. Then turn on the “allow unknown source” button on your Android device settings.
- Then download any Spotify Premium Mod APK tool and open the program.
- Log in to the free account of Spotify on that platform. It will appear as a Premium account. Then you will get the Spotify offline mode without even having the Premium account.
- You can download and listen to Spotify offline for free without Premium on your phone.
Part 2. How to Listen to Spotify Offline with Premium
Can you listen to music offline with Spotify Premium? In this part, we will show you how to listen to Spotify offline with Premium on the computer, Android and iPhone. Here we go.
Step 1. Open Spotify and log in to your Premium account. Then find the tracks you want to download.
Step 2. Click the Download button, and then the songs will be downloaded.
Step 3. Then switch to the offline mode, and you can listen to music offline.
on Android Phone
Step 1. Connect your Android device or phone to the Internet and download the Spotify app.
Step 2. Sign in to the Premium account of Spotify and create the playlist you want to download.
Step 3. Then download the songs and turn the offline mode on to listen to music without the Internet.
Step 1. Check the Internet connectivity and launch Spotify on your iPhone.
Step 2. Sign in to the Premium account and download your favorite songs.
Step 3. Turn on the offline mode to listen to ad-free music without an Internet connection.
Part 3. Comparison: Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium or with Premium
Above we had shown the ways for you to listen to Spotify offline without or with premium. Here you can take a look at the comparison table of listening to Spotify offline free by AudFun or with premium.
|Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium by AudFun
|Listen to Spotify Offline with Premium
|Save Spotify Music Forever
|10,000 for 5 different devices
|Who Can Get
|All Spotify users
|Spotify Premium users
|Ease to Use
|A bit complex
|Supported Output Formats
|Special OGG Vorbis format
|Supported Devices and Players
|Spotify; only 5 different devices
Part 4. FAQs about Listening to Spotify without Premium
Q1: Can I Listen to Spotify Offline without Premium?
In general, you need a Spotify Premium account to do that. Yet, in this post, you can listen to Spotify offline without a premium by the tools introduced above. They include a Spotify playlist downloader for Windows, Mac and so on.
Q2: How Can I Listen to Spotify Music Offline without Premium on All Devices?
With the AudFun Spotify Music Converter, you can download and play Spotify music on multiple devices offline with ease.
Q3: Is Spotify Offline Mode Free?
No. You need to subscribe to a Spotify Premium account to get the Spotify Offline Mode function.
Q4: How to Activate the Spotify Offline Mode?
First, you need to download the Spotify albums and playlists on the Spotify app with your premium account. Then you can go to turn on the Offline Mode feature on the Spotify app on your device.
Q5: Can You Listen to Spotify on Apple Watch Offline?
Of course yes. With a Spotify Premium account, you can download and play Spotify on Apple Watch offline.
Part 5. Conclusion
Now you know how to listen to Spotify offline without Premium with AudFun Music Converter. It is a song downloader and converter for Spotify free users to download Spotify music. It is an easy-to-use and best interface tool that can provide offline songs for any device. Its conversion speed is high. So, anyone who wants to enjoy offline music and podcasts from Spotify should try the AudFun Music Converter.