Although there are many methods and tools that help you in adding Spotify to Logic Pro X, do you know which one are they? If you have no idea, then no worries, we are here to help you out in finding the best solution through which you can use Spotify on Logic Pro X without much trouble.
Just go ahead to read this article till the end and find out how to use Spotify with Logix Pro X. Then you can easily get Spotify Logic Pro X to work with ease.
- Part 1. Can You Add Spotify Music into Logic Pro X?
- Part 2. Get Spotify into Logic Pro X – Best Way
- Part 3. Convert Spotify Music for Logic Pro X
- Part 4. Add Music from Spotify to Logic Pro X
- Part 5. Export Music from Logic Pro X
- Part 6. Conclusion
Part 1. Can You Add Spotify Music into Logic Pro X?
“Can you add Spotify music into Logic Pro X?” The answer is yes, but to do that, a few things need to be cleared first. Spotify music is not user-friendly with Apple programs such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and Logic Pro X.
The reason behind it is Spotify protection which needs to be broken. Users can convert and download Spotify songs in MP3 formats first, as it is essential before you are about to import Spotify songs to Logic Pro X. The best solution to this issue is to use a trusted Spotify music converter.
Part 2. How to Get Spotify into Logic Pro X – Best Way
If your main concern is to get Spotify tracks into Logic Pro X, the best answer is AudFun Spotify Music Converter. This is one of the top-rated options that one can rely on when gaining access to Spotify music with the best sound quality.
With it, you can remove DRM from Spotify and save Spotify songs as local music files for use anywhere. And it can help convert Spotify music into MP3, FLAC and more plain output audio formats. Besides, it can save Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and allows you to adjust the audio quality.
AudFun Spotify Music Converter for Logic Pro X
- It converts songs from Spotify at a 5X faster speed
- It supports to output common audio formats
- Save 100% ID3 tags and metadata of each Spotify song
- Convert Spotify audio files without losing the original quality
Part 3. How to Convert Spotify Music for Logic Pro X
In this part, let’s see how to convert Spotify music for use on Logic Pro X. After then, you can find out how to import songs from Spotify to Logic Pro X, go for the below steps one by one.
Step 1 Open the AudFun Spotify Music Converter
Go for the website of AudFun Spotify Music Convert, download the program onto your computer. Then install and start the app, but ensure that you have installed the Spotify app before all of that.
Step 2 Load Spotify songs into AudFun
Search and add the Spotify songs that you like to download and convert before clicking on the item. Then click the option of “Share” > “Copy Spotify Link” to copy the link of the Spotify track. Now paste it to the AudFun software’s interface address bar and press on the “+” icon to load your Spotify songs to the software.
Step 3 Alter audio parameters for Spotify on Logic Pro X
Here you can press on the icon of “Menu” on the top bar of AudFun and go to the “Preferences“. The Settings window will open and then you can press on the “Convert” option. Then you can organize the output audio format and other parameters of Spotify music for Logic Pro X.
Step 4 Convert Spotify music for Logic Pro X
Ensure that you have included the correct settings and tap on the option of “OK”. And then go to the “Convert” button. Now you will see that the AudFun converter will start to download and extract Spotify songs to the desired format for use on Logic Pro X.
Part 4. How to Add Music from Spotify to Logic Pro X
As we had got the local Spotify music files, now we can go ahead to learn how to import songs from Spotify to Logic Pro X. Below are the detailed steps for you.
Method 1. Add Spotify to Logic Pro X via iTunes
There are two ways through which you can learn how to add the converted Spotify music to iTunes, go for the below steps.
- Just drag the converted Spotify files from the desktop to the iTunes music library to complete importing. If you include the whole converted folder, all the files will be included in your iTunes library.
- You can open iTunes, tap the menu bar > Files > Add to Library, search for the converted Spotify music, and press the option of Open. You will see that the music files will be imported instantly into your iTunes library.
After adding the Spotify songs into iTunes library, now you import songs from Spotify to Logic Pro X via iTunes by following these steps.
1. At the start, launch Logic Pro and choose an audio track from the Tracks area.
2. Then press on the option of Import Audio or go to File > Import > Audio File.
3. Select the files you like to include to Logic Pro X at the Open File window.
4. Now you can click the option of Play to start these audios. You can stop the playing by pressing the option of Stop.
5. In the end, you need to pick the option of Open to include these audios to the chosen track which is at the Tracks area. They will be included via automatic processing to Project Audio Browser.
Method 2. Import Spotify to Logic Pro X by GarageBand
1. At the start, press on the GarageBand application and you will see an app may be on your dock.
2. Then press on the option of a small Media Browser that you will find at the right side of the GarageBand window.
3. Here when the browser opens, you can select Audio, extract the section and drag your Spotify files onto the portion of the screen where you see the option that says Drag Apple Loops here to import Spotify to GarageBand.
4. In the end, press the option of Play to start editing the music you have dragged onto the loop. Don’t forget to ensure that the track with the song in it is chosen. Press on the little music note button and choose the GarageBand cursor close to any second of the song.
5. Launch Logic Pro, choose an MP3 track from the Tracks area, and go to File > Import > Audio File.
6. Here select the files you like to include to Logic Pro X at the Open File window.
7. Press the option of Play to start these audios.
8. In the end, choose the option of Open to include these audios to the chosen track which is at the Tracks area. You will notice that they will be included in Project Audio Browser on their own.
Method 3. Use Spotify on Logic Pro X via Finder
Here comes the last method to add Spotify to Logic Pro X. You can find out how to use Spotify with Logic Pro X through Finder, just check out the below steps.
1. Select Audio File > Add Audio File from the Project Audio Browser menu bar in the Logic Pro.
2. Search and go to choose the audio file that you like to include in the Open File dialog.
3. Tap the option that says Play to play the chosen audio file.
4. Then press the option of Add and the audio file (and region) is included in the Project Audio Browser.
5. In the end, click the disclosure arrow to the left of the audio file to see the region and drag the file onto an already existing audio track.
Part 5. How to Export Music from Logic Pro X
Step 1. At the start, organize the endpoint of your project. This can be done by dragging the project end marker in the project.
Step 2. When you feel like exporting individual tracks, utilize the option of Export.
Step 3. In the end, choose the format and quality of your music, and pick the option of Include audio to end your songs.
Part 6. Takeaway
“Can Logic Pro X use songs from Spotify?” Sure. Just try the above-suggested methods to make it. To do that, you need to use the AudFun Spotify Music Converter to convert and download Spotify songs to the local device without any protection. Then you can import Spotify tracks into Logic Pro X for use without any limit.